Cramming for finals week is literally the worst thing ever, but stuff like this would make it way better.
1. If you actually read your textbook during the semester.
2. If your textbook had more pictures.
3. If there was less to memorize.
4. If you had somewhere comfortable to study.
6. If you could study everywhere you went.
7. If the library was more comfortable.
8. If the library was more fun.
9. If you could go several nights in a row without having to sleep.
10. If the one-page cheat sheet your teacher lets you use could go on forever.
11. If the questions were easier.
12. If the answers had some sort of easy-to-spot pattern.
14. If you got extra credit for having a sense of humor.
15. If what you studied was actually on the test.
16. Oh, yeah, and if you didn’t have an essay to write too.
Don’t worry, you’ll do fine.
Hunter Schwarz BuzzFeed