1. Oscar Buzz Cocktail
Blood orange, so glam. Recipe from Aida Mollenkamp.
2. French 75
THE iconic champagne cocktail. Perfect in every way. Recipe at Bon Appétit.
4. Cherry Temple
This one’s cute but it ain’t for kids. Recipe at Effortless Chic.
6. Pink Champagne Punch
Dead simple (use bottled pomegranate juice) and very festive. Recipe at Gourmet.
7. Champagne Mint Mojito
You don’t have to use pink champagne, but all the cool kids are doing it. Just saying. Recipe at Be Filled Up.
9. Ruby Champagne Cocktail
10. Kir Royale
This uses crème de cassis, which sounds fancy, but it’s just currant-flavored liqueur. And look, it makes such a pretty color! Recipe at Martha Stewart.
11. Elderflower Champagne Cocktail
If you really want to be a trendsetter, you should just refuse hereforth to drink anything that doesn’t involve St. Germain. Recipe at Zested.
12. Champagne & Orange Cocktail
Your basic mimosa + a classy splash of Grand Marnier and bitters. Recipe at The Endless Meal.
14. The Brooklyn Beauty
Lemon + gin + sparkle + St. Germain = possibly the most delightful alcoholic beverage known to man. Recipe at Crepes of Wrath.
16. Grapefruit Sorbet & Champagne Float
Hold the phone, did someone just say SORBET ~ IN ~ CHAMPAGNE? Recipe at Serious Eats.
18. Sunshine Dazzler
Sorry, can’t chat, too busy being blinded by this DAZZLING mango/OJ cocktail. Also, getting drunk. Recipe at At The Table.
19. Fruity Champagne Cocktails
How to Win at New Year’s Brunch: Blend your favorite frozen or fresh fruits into puree, add a couple spoonfuls to a pretty glass, and then add bubbles. From Ode to Awe.
21. London Style South-Side Royale
“South-side” is how they say “with mint and cucumber and gin” in Jolly Old England. Recipe at CHOW.
22. Pomegranate Champagne Cocktail
All dressed up for Christmas! Recipe at Tasty Trials.
- Champagne Cocktail Recipes & Classic Champagne Cocktail | Pottery Barn (potterybarn.com)
- The ultimate Champagne cocktail (mycustardpie.com)
- Champagne Cocktail Ideas & Holiday Champagne Cocktail | Pottery Barn (potterybarn.com)
- Drink of the Week: Persimmon Champagne Cocktail (nj.com)
- Holiday cocktails to serve (amymayd.com)
- Hanukkah Cocktail: The Bees Knees (putneyfarm.com)