1. Chocolate-Dipped Peppermint Sticks
2. Chocolate Fudge Cookies with Candy Cane Buttercream
3. Peppermint White Russians
4. Candy Cane S’mores
5. Soak peppermints in water to make Christmas ice cubes.
Use filtered water for clear ice. Get the ingredients here.
7. Candy Cane Peppermint Patties
8. Peppermint Float
Add a scoop of peppermint ice cream to a mixture of Bailey’s and ginger ale. Stir with a candy cane.
Dip ’em in chocolate, put ’em on a stick.
11. 4-Ingredient Peppermint Popcorn
This recipe uses microwaved bags of popcorn.
12. Peppermint Crumble Bars
This surprisingly easy recipe only requires 5 ingredients.
13. Peppermint Martini Jelly Shots
Peppermint schnapps and white chocolate liqueur lend this recipe its creamy base.
16. Oreos Dipped in White Chocolate and Sprinkled with Candy Cane Bits
This is Christmas in a cookie.
19. Swirly Peppermint Milkshake
“Cottage cheese is what gives the thick milkshake consistency!”
20. “Reindeer Feed”
It’s basically a savory-sweet candy cane chex mix. Get the recipe here.
21. Pretzels Covered in White Chocolate and Candy Cane Pieces
22. Peppermint Bark Wheels
It’s an excuse to break out your donut pan. Get the details here.
25. Candy Cane Dust
Pulverize candy canes in a blender. Keep the dust around to add to anything — sprinkle on hot cocoa, cookies, pretzels, and ice cream.
26. Peppermint Whipped Cream
You could easily make this with the candy cane dust from above.
27. Two-Ingredient Peppermint Kiss Pretzels
These make a great last minute snack. Get the insanely easy directions here.
30. Peppermint Caramels
Wrap ’em up with paper and washi tape to make adorable little gifts. Get the recipe here.
33. Peppermint Fudge
34. Hot Chocolate Peppermint Shots
35. Chocolate-Dipped Peppermint Coconut Snowflakes
This recipe is actually supposed to be healthy.
36. Marshmallow Peppermint Sauce
For drizzling all over your ice cream. Get the recipe here.
40. Peppermint Icing
42. Marshmallow Gelatin Parfait
You can make these alcoholic by using marshmallow-flavored vodka.
43. Cocktail: The Mint Icicle
If you’re one for creamy cocktails, try this.
45. You’ll definitely want a peppermint tray to serve all of your desserts on….
Get the directions for how to make this here. It only requires one ingredient: peppermint candies!
- Hammond’s Peppermint Candy Canes (foodswelove.com)
- Decadent Peppermint Candy Bark (dishingitoutwithclarissa.com)
- In the Kitchen: Peppermint-Chocolate Sandwich Cookies by Giada De Laurentiis (abullseyeview.com)
- White Chocolate Candy Cane Cheesecake (foodiefriendsfridaydailydish.com)