Maybe it’s not a flat-screen TV, but everyone’s gotta eat. These make great party favors or a nice gift for a party host.
1. Cupcake Baking Kit
Be sure to include pretty baking cups, every kind of sprinkle imaginable, a tiny booklet of recipes, a squeezable icing bottle, and a frosting spatula. Stuff it all into the cutest lunch box you can find.
3. Ice Cream Sundae Kit
Include waffle cones, waffle bowls, jars of caramel and chocolate sauce, tiny bags of chocolate chips, nuts, and loads of sprinkles.
6. Martini Kit
7. Chai Tea Mix
8. Mulled Wine Kit
Fill a 7″x7″ square of cheesecloth with ground ginger, cinnamon sticks, fresh nutmeg, and cardamom pods and tie with twine. Include a bottle of wine and an orange pegged with cloves.
10. Set of Homemade Seasonings
12. Homemade Vanilla Extract
“Simply slit two vanilla beans down the middle, drop them into 375ml of vodka (I used the red Smirnoff) and within a few weeks you will have infused pure vanilla extract that someone can use in all sorts of recipes.” From 100 Days of Real Food.
15. Box of Hot Chocolate Truffles
Drop in a mug of hot milk. Get the recipes here.
18. Adult Hot Chocolate Kit
19. Mirthful Christmas Party Kit
Create your own by including a set of craft beers, handmade coasters, and vials of glitter and confetti.
20. Home-Baked Cookies in a Revamped Pringles Can
23. Candy-Flavored Vodka
You could use candy canes or Red Hots, too. Just soak the candy of your choice in a mason jar of vodka for two days.
25. The Adorable Breakfast Kit
This one includes a cast-iron skillet filled with cornbread, some homemade orange marmalade, and honey butter.
28. Candy Cane Pops
Melt chocolate between two candy canes.
29. Easy Cake Pops
This recipe uses refrigerated pie crust and only requires two ingredients.
30. Slices of Pie, Distributed in This Printable Box
Just print out the template and fold!
31. Fruit Leathers in a Rustic Wooden Box
Try this recipe for a raspberry vanilla fruit leather. Feel free to add liquor and nuts as well.
32. Spice Bundles for Apple Cider
According to marthastewart.com: “Cut cheesecloth into two 6-inch rounds; layer. In center, place ½-inch cinnamon stick, 1 star anise, 2 pods cardamom, 4 black peppercorns, and ¼ teaspoon cloves. Tie with twine. Set several in tin, and tie with bow and holly sprig.”
34. A Grilling Kit
35. A Large Box Filled with Maple Bacon Popcorn
Recipe from Sweet Paul.
36. Compound Butters
Get the recipes for all five flavors of compound butter here.
37. Pretty Bottles of Infused Vodka
38. Homemade Dark Chocolate Nutella Baking Chips
Peggy Wang BuzzFeed
- Warm Holiday Drinks (aarp.org)
- Mulled Wine Is The Most Soul-Warmingly Delicious Drink Ever (buzzfeed.com)
- Pomegranate + Ginger Mulled Wine (abeautifulmess.com)