Canned biscuit dough makes it really easy to pull this off. Recipe at Dine & Dish.
9. Toad In The Hole
Cut a hole out of a piece of bread, butter it, put it in a hot pan, crack an egg in the hole, fry it, be delighted.
12. The Ultimate Sticky Buns
17. Savory Bacon Cheddar Muffin
18. Mushroom & Poblano Tart In Cornmeal Crust
20. Shirred Eggs Over Garlicky Swiss Chard
23. Spinach, Zucchini, Broccoli & Mushroom Quiche
32. Green Pancakes With Lime-Cilantro Butter
36. Cranberry Citrus Bundt With Cinnamon Glaze
38. Cinnamon Bread Pudding With Rum Sauce
40. Fyrstekake (Cardamom Almond Tart)
Full disclosure: This is my family recipe! We make it for dessert at every holiday meal, but it’s secretly the best when you have a leftover piece for breakfast the next morning. Recipe at Bon Appétit.
42. Orange Gingerbread Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting
43. Crockpot Coconut Hot Chocolate
Great way to make a lot at once. Recipe at How Sweet Eats.
47. Spicy Chai Latte
Rachel Sanders BuzzFeed
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Monkey Bread (shoeshirtsandothersht.com)
- Cream Cheese Monkey Bread (thebakingbird.wordpress.com)
- Loaded and Stuffed Mashed Potato Monkey Bread (blogher.com)
- Monkey Bread (balanceandblueberries.wordpress.com)
- Top 12 Recipes of 2012 (veganurbanite.com)
- Pumpkin Monkey Bread (doctoratehousewife.com)
- How to make monkey bread (bernardtalks.com)
- Monkey Bread Muffins (grineldamarkowitz.wordpress.com)
- 47 Wonderful Things To Eat On Christmas Morning (joannegreco.wordpress.com)